Gisele Bündchen celebrates 'my love' Tom Brady's 'tireless commitment and hard work'

Mail Online | 2/26/2009 | Lizzie Smith For Dailymail.com
townskey13 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/04/16/9379164-0-image-a-8_1549299239150.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/05/08/8510773175535880381/1024x576_MP4_8510773175535880381.mp4

They were there to watch as their dad made history, winning his sixth Super Bowl.

And Tom Brady's children John, 11, Benjamin, nine, and daughter Vivian, six, raced onto the field to celebrate with their father on Sunday night.

Tribute - Husband - Brady - Wife - Gisele

Posting a loving tribute to her husband, Brady's wife Gisele Bündchen shared the family picture, in which she held his face as their children smiled.

'What a special night. Congratulations Patriots!' wrote the Brazilian supermodel. 'Congratulations my love! Your tireless commitment, discipline and hard work never seizes to amaze me. We love you!'

Scroll - Below - Video

Scroll below for video

Gisele, 38, is mother to Tom's two youngest children, while his oldest son was born following his relationship with actress Bridget Moynahan.

Beauty - New - England - Patriots - Quarterback

The beauty and her New England Patriots quarterback husband, 41, embraced on the field amid a throng of reporters and photographers after his 13-3 win over against the Los Angeles Rams,.

The statuesque supermodel, who stands at 5ft11, beamed as Tom celebrated becoming a six-time Super Bowl champion amid her comments in December indicating she hasn't 'been very successful' in trying to persuade him to hang up his cleats.

Ellen - Gisele - Football - Potential - Injury

Appearing on Ellen, Gisele said that football - and the potential for injury - is 'definitely something that [gets her] concerned' about, and that she wouldn't 'want to have his job.'

Brady 'loves [football] so much' and 'you got to let him do what he loves,' said Gisele, who told Ellen - a fan of the rival New Orleans Saints - that she would not mind if she tried to persuade Tom to talk him into retirement.

Gisele - Ellen - 'I - Conversation - Explain

'I think you should talk with him about that,' Gisele told Ellen. 'I haven’t been very successful. I want him to do whatever makes him happy, but maybe if you have a conversation with him - explain that you love the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!