Five Possible Spinoff Ideas from “Chicago Fire”

TVOvermind | 2/3/2019 | Nat Berman
Click For Photo: https://www.tvovermind.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/chicago_fire_s05e07_still.jpg

It’s true that Dick Wolf has indeed taken over Chicago. We loved Law & Order and all of its spinoffs, so we’ve been thinking very seriously about what spin-offs could come from Chicago Fire. Here in my house, we call it “Chicago Wednesday on NBC” since all three are on TV Wednesday nights; “Chicago Med”, “Chicago Fire”, and “Chicago “PD”. So of course, we binge watch on “Chicago Wednesday”. Nothing goes better with buttered popcorn than a string of Dick Wolf shows. The well-rounded characters and level of excitement on all three shows keep us glued to our big screen TV every week.

Since we have Directv and they don’t show NBC in our area because of some ridiculous fight between DTV and the local NBC carrier, we have to watch it on our clearTV antenna but that’s OK, too, except sometimes when the weather is bad. But, for the most part, the picture is actually better than Directv. But, I digress, so let’s get back to our list of the Five Possible Spinoff Ideas from “Chicago Fire” as follows:

Arnie - Get - Chopper - Days - Jan

As Arnie would say “Get to the chopper!” From the old days of Jan Michael Vincent in “Airwolf” to today and that amazing shot of Shemar Moore hanging off of the S.W.A.T. chopper, everybody loves helicopters. The show could get into all of the ways that helicopters are used to rescue people. From swift water rescues during floods to plucking stranded hikers and snowboarders off of the top of frozen mountains, the possibilities are endless for our Chicago helicopter team. Some excellent camera work could make audiences feel like they’re flying in the helicopter and that would be fun!

Everybody loves fast boats and water. Remember those amazing Cigarette boat shots in “Miami Vice” (the movie)? I can envision an opening shot of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVOvermind
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Nie wieder, unelected bureaucrat's running our country
Tagged: