Florida State dismisses quarterback Deondre Francois, 21, after girlfriend alleges she was beaten

Mail Online | 2/4/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
iloveangie02 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/04/00/9351568-0-image-a-26_1549241120564.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/04/2800716973944555828/1024x576_MP4_2800716973944555828.mp4

Florida State has dismissed quarterback Deondre Francois from the football team, coach Willie Taggart confirmed on Sunday.

The action came after a woman who identified herself as Francois' girlfriend accused him of abusing her.

Video - Instagram - Man - Threats - Camera

She posted a video to Instagram in which a man, who wasn't shown, could be heard making threats. The camera is pointed at the ceiling, and a woman is heard asking the man to stop hitting her.

'Stop hitting me in my f***ing face' the woman begs.

'I - F–k… - Man - ****

'I don't give a f–k…' the man responds. 'Throw it again so I can beat your ****,' he continues.'

F*** you! I'm going to hit you in your face every f***ing time. Throw something else!'

Woman - Video

The woman wrote the following to accompany the video:

'I normally don't put my business on ig, but I am tired of my name being drug through the mud since the beginning, I have been silent. For 2 years I have been in a domestic situation with Francois,' the woman wrote in a post that was deleted Saturday.

Thought - Child - Beating - Post - Partum

'I thought I loved him and thought he could change for the better but it has gotten worse. I lost my first child because of all of the beating and I suffer from post Partum depression. The situation is taking a toll on my life. Yes, I stayed after that because I was stupid and blinded by love. This isn't love. You are a coward and this isn't...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Conservatives are to the GOP what oil is to water, and the GOPe spend most of their time skimming it off or setting it on fire.