Punxsutawny Phil's urgent Reply to his Cousin Wiarton Willie in Canada

canadafreepress.com | 2/2/2019 | Dr. Klaus L.E. Kaiser
Goobee (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://canadafreepress.com/images/uploads/kaiser020219.jpg

Many thanks for your delightful letter from last year—how time has been flying.

Phillina and our offspring are all fine, eagerly awaiting the onset of spring. As you may have read in the news, we’ve recently had some bitterly cold temperatures here lately. I guess that it was not any warmer in Canada. Our friends in Alaska are also writing about the frigid temperatures (like -44 degrees F) there but the Alaskans are used to that, or ought to be. Obviously, we are not allowed to have such cold temperatures here as our thermometers’ scales only go to -40 (F/C)! (What a relief).

Approaching - Icy - Age - Advance - Supply

Luckily we had anticipated the approaching icy age well in advance and made sure that we had an ample supply of nourishments (especially of the liquid kind). But let me review the year gone by.

Yes, the last 12 months appear to have experienced a sort of “time-warp” event, they came and went in a great hurry, definitely faster than in other years. Of course, this could be a false impression or fake news of sort. These days it’s increasingly difficult to determine what’s true and what’s not. For example, one day you read that the Antarctic ice is rapidly melting and the next day another one says the temperature there is 130 degrees (F) BELOW or less than MINUS 90 C.

Bit - Carbon - Dioxide - Atmosphere - Entrepreneur

Even that little bit of carbon dioxide in our atmosphere will freeze out to a hard solid then. Perhaps some entrepreneur will endeavor to mine it soon? With the help of a healthy startup funding via crowd cloud funding, and a few billions from the taxpayers, it could all be scooped up, shipped to Mars and dumped in the Korolev crater there.

Of course, right now it’s summer season down under and the flamingos penguins there are getting their new...
(Excerpt) Read more at: canadafreepress.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!