Cousin of Manson murder victim issues plea to keep killer in jail

Mail Online | 8/9/1969 | Ruth Styles In Denver, Colorado, For Dailymail.com
cyanbyte (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/31/16/9236040-0-image-a-22_1548953218028.jpg

The cousin of Manson Family victim Gary Hinman has issued a plea to California governor Gavin Newsom to keep killers Robert Beausoleil and Leslie Van Houten in jail, after both were granted parole this month.

Hinman, a 32-year-old music teacher, was tortured for three days and then stabbed to death by Charles Manson and his followers Beausoleil, Mary Brunner and Susan Atkins in July 1969.

Hinman - Death - Gang - Blood - Words

After Hinman's death, the gang used his blood to daub the words 'Political Piggy' and a picture of a panther paw print on the wall of his Topanga Canyon, California, home.

Van Houten was not involved but did take part in the brutal murders of Rosemary and Leno LaBianca on August 9, 1969.

Cousin - Kay - Hinman - Martley - Denver

Now his cousin Kay Hinman Martley, 81, of Denver, Colorado, has spoken exclusively to DailyMailTV to beg Newsom to overturn the parole board's January 3 and 30 decisions to free Beausoleil and Van Houten, and says she has launched a supporting petition that has amassed 40,000 signatures so far.

The retired schoolteacher also said the parole decisions made the family feel ignored and said it makes her angry that killer Beausoleil is allowed to sell his art and music via a website from jail.

People - Psychopaths - Sociopaths

She said: 'These people are all psychopaths or sociopaths. They lie constantly about what they did or why they did it.

'Bobby Beausoleil said at the parole hearing, this last one [on January 3], that he regretted the murder. But no remorse. I didn't hear that. I heard the word 'regret' and that doesn't do it for me.'

'It - Board - Account - Crime

The 81-year-old added: 'It makes me feel that we just are not being listened to. The parole board doesn't take into account the heinous crime that was committed.

'This man has been allowed to produce art and videos, music and record it. He has a website that he sells...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!