Leonardo DiCaprio cuts low-key figure... after Gisele says she 'numbed' herself during their romance

Mail Online | 2/2/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter;Eve Buckland For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/01/23/9294350-0-image-a-7_1549063285542.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/05/02/303094575607365325/1024x576_MP4_303094575607365325.mp4

Leonardo DiCaprio was spotted arriving in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico on Friday.

The 44-year-old actor kept a low-key appearance in a sweatshirt, hoodie, and baseball cap as he exited an SUV in the tony holiday destination.

Outing - Supermodel - Gisele - Bündchen - Drinking

The outing comes after supermodel Gisele Bündchen revealed she 'numbed' herself with 'smoking, drinking and too much work' during her doomed relationship with the Oscar winner.

Sporting retro sunglasses and a olive green backpack, DiCaprio seemed unfazed by the candid interview by Bündchen in this month's PORTER Magazine.

Decision - DiCaprio

The 38-year-old opened up on the difficult decision to walk away from DiCaprio, who she dated from 2000-2005.

She said: 'No longer numbing myself with smoking, drinking and too much work, I was becoming more and more aware of things that I'd chosen not to look at.'

Vogue - Coverstar - Nail - Couple - Relationship

The Vogue coverstar admitted the final nail in the couple's ill-fated relationship was wanting different things.

She said: 'Was I alone in wanting to do some serious soul-searching while he stayed the same? In the end, unfortunately, the answer was yes.'

Gisele - NFL - Icon - Tom - Brady

Gisele is now married to NFL icon Tom Brady, 41, with the pair sharing two children, Benjamin, nine, and Vivian, six.

The Revenant actor Leo has continued his 'modelizer' ways and has since dated catwalkers including Toni Garrn, Bar Refaeli, Eva Herzigova and Erin Heatherton.

Relationship - Camila - Morrone

He is now in a relationship with model-turned-actress Camila Morrone, 21.

Gisele's incredible runway career began in 1997 when she was cast in Alexander McQueen's spring 1998 'rain' ready-to-wear show.

Beauty - Icon - Status - Victoria - Secret

The beauty reached icon status when she became a Victoria's Secret Angel in 2000, where she was known for her commanding presence on the runway.

But despite the confident exterior, the star said she felt anxious over the revealing outfits.

'Can - Butt - Studio

She said: 'Can I please cover my butt?' In the studio I don't mind, it's very controlled. But if you're on a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Satan's greatest desire is to convince the world he doesn't exist, and he has quite nearly succeeded.