While Dem Rep. Brings Illegal to SOTU, Sen. Blackburn’s Bringing Dad Who Lost Son to Illegal

Conservative Tribune | 1/15/2019 | Kara Pendleton
echolea (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Marsha-Blackburn.jpg

President Donald Trump’s State of the Union address is back on track to be given from the House of Representatives chamber on Tuesday, February 5. But don’t expect that to be the end of the drama.

Once again, the Democrats are inviting at least one undocumented individual to be a guest. Their flagrant disregard for the laws of the land is astonishing to see in people elected to uphold the Constitution and paid, for life, on the taxpayer dime.

Contrast - Guests - Republicans - Year - Address

Contrast that with guests the Republicans invite. For this year’s address, we know that at least two Republican members of Congress have invited individuals harmed by illegal immigration to attend.

Tennessee’s Sen. Marsha Blackburn joined Tennessee’s Rep. Tim Burchett in inviting the parents of a 22-year-old killed by an illegal alien just days after Christmas.

Burchett - Pierce - Corcoran - Mother - Wendy

Burchett had invited Pierce Corcoran’s mother, Wendy Corcoran, to be his guest. Burchett’s wife gave up her seat so Wendy could attend, according to The Washington Free Beacon.

Should illegal aliens be allowed to attend the State of the Union as invited guests?

Yes No

Completing this poll entitles you to Conservative Tribune news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Wife - Spot - Corcorans - Attendance - State

“My wife gladly gave up her spot for the Corcorans, and I’m honored to have them in attendance at the State of the Union. I have been friends with their family for years, and I can’t imagine how difficult it was losing Pierce,” Burchett said.

What Burchett added later highlights the reason why the presence of the Corcorans at the State of the Union is so important. “Congress has to get to work on stronger laws and increased border security so tragedies like this might be prevented in the future.”

Blackburn - Pierce - Father - Knoxville - Fire

Blackburn then invited Pierce’s father, Knoxville Fire Captain DJ Corcoran,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Appeasement - when you're what's for dinner!