How to Launch New Ideas for Ministry and Beyond

ChurchLeaders | 1/31/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://churchleaders-eszuskq0bptlfh8awbb.stackpathdns.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/2.1.YOUTH_.CC.LaunchNewIdeas.jpg

You have that new idea rolling around in your mind. The idea keeps popping up in those moments when your brain seems to take a break or the idea keeps interrupting your thoughts and work.

What is holding you back from launching that new ministry, ministry position, event, program?

Six - Thoughts - Something

Six thoughts on launching something new:

The Legal Pad. Write down the idea. As the idea pops up throughout the day write down your thoughts. List the pros and cons. I have a few legal pads on my desk working on events and I write down thoughts and ideas as I go so I don’t forget later. The more thoughts you can process the better.

Pray - Seeking - God - Wisdom - Direction

Pray. Seeking God’s wisdom and direction could very well be the step that causes you to let the idea go or the confirmation to press forward.

Ask the Questions?

Fit - Church - Purpose - Vision

Does this fit with our church’s purpose and vision?

Who will be involved?

Team - Event/program

Who would I personally invite to join the team for this event/program?

Does this event/program have the potential to make a difference in our church?

What will be required financially to pull it off?

Write down your answers on the legal pad.

Consult - Calendars - Time - Frame - Something

Consult the Calendars. Is the time frame you are looking at competing with something else happening in the church? The community? The schools? Sometimes we have a great event but we choose the wrong time, which impacts participation. Most...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ChurchLeaders
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Democrate or Republican, the difference is less than the thickness of a cigarette paper, or a slice of pastrami at a delicatesean.
Tagged: