Fitness guru Joe Wicks struggles up giant treadmill built by YouTuber on the STAIRCASE of his home

Mail Online | 1/31/2019 | Danyal Hussain For Mailonline
brunodeuce44 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/31/16/9234070-0-image-a-22_1548950586104.jpg

A YouTube investor created a giant treadmill on the staircase of his home, before putting health and fitness guru Joe Wicks to the test.

Joe, 32, hailed the 'amazing machine' designed by Colin Furze and admitted he was exhausted after trying it out at the three-bedroom house in Stamford, Lincolnshire.

Body - Coach - Gladiator-style - Travelator - Everyone

Though the body coach was impressed with the Gladiator-style Travelator, he joked that it 'might not be for everyone' as it wasn't very 'practical.'

Joe said: 'When Colin told me he was turning his staircase into a treadmill I never thought it would work, but he's done a brilliant job and it's an amazing machine.

'It - Top - Hour - Bit - Children

'It's very steep so it's really hard to get to the top and after an hour of trying I was exhausted. It's a bit like running up a children's slide.

'It's a great idea because you have to use it every time you want to go upstairs, such as to go to the toilet, so if you had this in your home you would definitely get fitter, but I guess it's not very practical.'

Video - Fitness - Coach - Treadmill - Couple

The video showed the fitness coach struggling to climb up the treadmill a couple of times, only to come sliding back down.

At one point, he slumped against the wall, out of breath and exhausted by his efforts.

YouTuber - Colin - Inventions - World - Mobility

YouTuber Colin, who is renowned for his inventions, including the world's fastest mobility scooter and longest motorbike, decided to build the treadmill to get...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The American Government, working tireless for everyone, except Americans.