Dr Luke: Lady Gaga accused me of rape to win Oscar, Ke$ha would lie that Mick Jagger was her father

Mail Online | 1/30/2019 | Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
jollyjetta (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/30/21/9197286-0-image-a-52_1548884261948.jpg

Lukasz Gottwald took aim at Lady Gaga and defendant Ke$ha when he was deposed in his ongoing legal action aginst the Tik Tik songstress.

The producer, better known as Dr Luke, accused Lady Gaga of defamation after false claims began to circulate alleging that he had raped singer Katy Perry.

Bid - Awards

He also said she only went after him in a bid to win awards.

Ke$ha meanwhile was nothing but a 'liar' who drank to much according to Dr Luke, who dismissed her allegations that he had drugged and raped her when she was just 18.

Singer - Dr - Luke - Contract - Producer

The singer publicly alleged that Dr Luke drugged and raped her when she was 18 while trying to get out of her contract with the producer and parent company Sony, a bid that was denied by a judge in 2016 but is currently being appealed by the singer.

The two are also still in litigation over a lawsuit that Dr Luke filed against the pop star for breach of contract, with the producer denying he ever assaulted the singer.

Gaga - Belief - Dr - Luke - Perry

Gaga's belief that Dr Luke may have raped Perry was one of the first topics during the deposition.

Dr Luke told lawyers that he believed the entire thing was just an attempt by Lady Gaga to win an Oscar for her song from the sexual abuse documentary The Hunting Ground.

'She - Things - Twitter - Account - Press

'She said just various things on her Twitter account, which has been picked up by press, media outlets,' said Dr Luke.

'She's, you know, sort of thrown my name in while trying to promote a song for her Oscar called [Til It Happens To You], about like - I think about some sort of college rape, date rape thing.'

Dr - Luke - Time - Instance - Lady

Dr Luke then had a difficult time naming a specific instance in which Lady Gaga publicly stated that he had raped Perry, whose name he...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!