Kelly Clarkson revealed in her 2017 Kesha lawsuit deposition how she told off Dr Luke

Mail Online | 1/30/2019 | Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
abbycraig (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/30/23/9200930-0-image-a-81_1548890046021.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/04/04/2062199757391442026/1024x576_MP4_2062199757391442026.mp4

Kelly Clarkson spoke about her dislike of 'bullying' and 'demeaning' music producer Lukasz Gottwald in a deposition given during the ongoing lawsuit between the man better known as Dr Luke and Ke$ha that have been obtained by DailyMail.com.

Clarkson made it very clear how little she cared for Dr Luke in her 2017 deposition, and she also detailed how she told him off back in 2008 during the third and final time she was forced to work with the producer.

Ke - Ha - Dr - Luke - Contract

Ke$ha publicly alleged that Dr Luke drugged and raped her when she was 18 while trying to get out of her contract with the producer and parent company Sony, a bid that was denied by a judge in 2016 but is currently being appealed by the singer.

The two are also still in litigation over a lawsuit that Dr Luke filed against the pop star for breach of contract, with the producer denying he ever assaulted the singer.

Clarkson - Dr - Luke - U - Been

Clarkson and Dr Luke first worked together on Since U Been Gone, then Behind These Hazel Eyes before their third and final song, My Life Would Suck Without You.

That third session is when Clarkson went off on Dr Luke.

'He - Manager - Narville - Blackstock - Husband

'He walked up to me, and I was standing with my manager Narville Blackstock, not to be confused with my husband, who is also named Narville, but he goes by Brandon,' explained Clarkson.

'He is my father-in-law, it's very incestual. But he was standing next to me, my manager, we were talking. And Dr Luke attempted to come up, or he didn't attempt. He came up and said, "hey, you know, I don't know like what the problem is, you know, between us."'

Clarkson - Artifice - Dr - Luke - Lawyers

Clarkson, who has never been much for artifice, did not let Dr Luke explain any further, she told lawyers.

'And I just cut...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Have you forgotten?