Mom Gets Drunk After Sneaking Alcohol Into Movie Theater Using Son’s Sippy Cup

Rare | 1/30/2019 | Silke Jasso
pixielilia (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://coxrare.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/wildflower-61.jpg?w=1200&h=627&crop=1

Movie theater prices, they are the worst! I mean, really, who wants to buy a Diet Coke for $6? Don’t get me wrong, I am a huge Diet Coke fan, but unless that Diet Coke is sprinkled with some sort or rejuvenation elixir, I will not pay $6. But you know what, I do it anyway because that’s the kind of person I am. I cave and get scared of sneaking things inside the theater afraid to get caught. So yes, take my money movie corporate.

But, there are other people like Kristina Gibson, a mother from Cobb County, who take it upon themselves to beat the system any way they can. Authorities stated they received a call from a theater employee after moviegoers complained Gibson’s son was crying throughout the whole movie. What did they discover? Turns out, Gibson had filled her son’s sippy cup with a “strong alcoholic beverage,” and sneaked it into Merchants Walk Stadium Cinemas, getting so drunk that she wouldn’t walk, talk, or take care for the 5-year-old.

Authorities - Gibson

According to authorities, Gibson was seen stumbling around...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Rare
Wake Up To Breaking News!
NY Times, a small niche paper for a small niche people in a really big internet