Olivia Buckland flaunts her ample assets and taut midriff in lingerie and orange string bikini

Mail Online | 1/30/2019 | Eve Buckland For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/30/16/9186678-0-image-a-56_1548867160648.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/04/139673945139594958/1024x576_MP4_139673945139594958.mp4

She is the brunette beauty who is known for her dedication to the gym.

And Olivia Buckland showed off her enviable frame in two sizzling snaps shared to her social media on Wednesday.

Love - Island - Star - Cleavage - Semi-sheer

The Love Island star, 25, revealed her ample cleavage in an electric blue semi-sheer bralet which revealed her intricate torso tattoos.

The beauty also revealed her taut midriff as she struck a pose in matching high-waisted underwear, which drew the eye to her bronzed legs.

Brunette - Bob - Half - Features - Dusting

Her newly brunette bob was styled in a cute half updo while her pretty features were enhanced with a light dusting of make-up.

A second throwback photo saw the star exhibiting her curves in a scanty orange string bikini while holidaying in a tropical location.

Clung - Buxom - Bust - Pair - Chain

The tiny top clung to her buxom bust while a pair of chain embellished bottoms showcased her jaw-dropping posterior and legs.

In the snap, the star brought the glamour to the beach with fluttery lashes and a slick of coral lipstick.

Star - Love - Islander - Alex - Bowen

This comes as the star, who is now married to fellow Love Islander Alex Bowen, 27, shared an emotional tweet revealing how the hit show changed her life.

She said: 'Life can really change. Around three years ago I had to sell my sofa to be able to afford food.

'I - Debt - Job - Idea - Anyone

'I got myself in stupid debt, hated my job, hated myself & hated the idea of being vulnerable & relying on anyone let alone a man. It’s so crazy what can happen.'

Olivia and Alex tied...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!