Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/28/21/9100558-0-image-a-28_1548710658429.jpg
Who says you can't have as much fun staying at home as you would on a night out? Whether you're with friends, family or your other half, as temperatures and back balances plunge after the holiday season, staying in never looked so good! Scroll through for 20 cheap and fun ideas.
1. At home spa night: Nothing says 'girls night in' like a good pampering session. Give each other mani pedis or whip up a homemade face mask. Light some scented candles, put on some soothing music and voila! Instant home spa.
Clothes - Party - Wardrobe - Friends - Someone
2. Clothes swap party: Give your wardrobe a clean out and invite your friends to do the same before gathering at someone's house and doing a swap. Your trash could be someone else's treasure and before you know it, you have a new wardrobe without spending a cent!
3. Movie marathon: Romantic comedy, action, horror film - pick a genre, some company and your favorite popcorn flavor for a night (in) at the movies!
Trader - Joes - Whole - Foods - Offer
4. Floral arranging: Trader Joes and Whole Foods offer bunches of flowers from as little as $5. Stock up on different types, bring a vase from home and choose from multiple video tutorials on YouTube. Flex your green fingers and see who can come up with the most creative display.
5. Debate night: A debate night can be a fun way to hear opposing views on things like politics and current affairs. Too heavy? How about debating who's the best character from your favorite TV show or why avocado toast is overrated.
Cocktail - Fun - Activity - Everyone - Mocktails
6. Cocktail making: This is a fun activity for everyone, you could even mix up some mocktails for any non-drinkers. Attendees bring a different bottle of liquor, a mixer and some fruit, then have fun shaking up a new concoction. Don't forget to give it a...
Wake Up To Breaking News!