GMB's Richard Arnold shows tattoo of Piers Morgan after singer Kelsy Karter's inking of Harry Styles

Mail Online | 1/29/2019 | Jabeen Waheed For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/29/11/9125344-0-image-a-71_1548762388833.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/29/7485932808406283134/1024x576_MP4_7485932808406283134.mp4

Good Morning Britain's Richard Arnold delighted Piers Morgan as he unveiled a face tattoo of him on Tuesday's show.

However, unlike singer Kelsy Karter's inking of Harry Styles' face on her cheek, Richard's proved to be fake.

Tattoo - Richard - Piers - Susanna - Reid

The hilarious tattoo came as Richard, Piers, Susanna Reid and Charlotte Hawkins, discussed the New Zealand born songstress' obsession with the former One Direction, which saw her getting his face stamped on her own.

During the tattoo segment, talk quickly turned to Carol Vorderman after she shared a picture of her with a fake tattoo, which read 'sums' - in dedication to her love for mathematics.

Tweet - Years - Lol - Age40 - Tattoo

Her tweet read: 'I've been hiding this one for years. Lol # Age40 # Tattoo # GMB...."Sums" or @piersmorgan tattoo....??? Sums for me every time.'

However, Piers fired back: 'You know you want one, Vorders!'

Carol - Times - Bod - Ink - Form

This prompted Carol to respond: 'How many times do I have to tell you @piersmorgan ? I don't want you anywhere near my bod....not even in ink form...LOL @gmb @susannareid100.'

This comes after singer Kelsy unveiled Harry Styles' face tattooed on her CHEEK after previously saying she is desperate to record a song on his next album.

Inking - Los - Tattoo - Artist - Romeo

The inking was done by Los Angeles-based tattoo artist Romeo Lacoste and the New Zealand born, Australian raised and now LA-based singer, shared the results on Instagram, writing: 'Mama, look what i made me do.'

The singer, who has written a song for Zayn Malik, 26, had hinted on Twitter earlier this month that she was planning to do something for 24-year-old Harry's birthday, on February 1.

Harry - Birthday - Singer - 'It - Styles

She wrote: 'Finally know what I’m getting Harry for his birthday....". The singer also recently tweeted: 'It’s 2019 and harry Styles is still the best looking human.'

It's not known if Kelsy and Harry are friends or if they have even...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Have you forgotten?