Kate Hudson breastfeeds baby daughter in workout after clarifying 'genderless' upbringing remark

Mail Online | 1/29/2019 | Adam S. Levy For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/29/01/9110000-0-image-a-35_1548724217424.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/29/3962243095684821695/1024x576_MP4_3962243095684821695.mp4

Kate Hudson took a break from her workout Monday to breastfeed her three-month-old daughter Rani Rose on her friend Erin Foster's Instagram Stories.

In the clip, the How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days actress, 39, was clad in a mauve turtleneck top with black leggings and red sneakers in a home studio with Foster, the 36-year-old stepsister of her musician beau, Danny Fujikawa.

Foster - 'Motherhood - Series - Clips - Ladies

Foster wrote, 'Motherhood doesn’t slow us down' in the series of clips, as the ladies exercised to the tunes of Cardi B's Money and Post Malone's Wow.

Kate earlier on Monday took to Instagram to clarify her past remarks amid an uproar after she told AOL that she and her musician beau Danny Fujikawa, 32, were not factoring in gender in their parenting after welcoming daughter Rani Rose this past October.

Interview - Actress - Daughter - Sons - Son

In the interview, the A-list actress opened up on raising her first daughter after having two sons - 15-year-old son Ryder with rocker Chris Robinson, and seven-year-old son Bingham with her former fiance, Muse's Matt Bellamy.

'It doesn’t really change my approach, but there’s definitely a difference. I think you just raise your kids individually regardless - like a genderless [approach].'

Outlet - Baby - Feminine - Energy - Sounds

She told the outlet that the baby 'is incredibly feminine in her energy, her sounds and her way,' adding, 'It’s very different from the boys, and it’s really fun to actually want to buy kids’ clothes.'

On Monday, the Almost Famous star was on...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The American Government, working tireless for everyone, except Americans.