Kamala Harris: 'I Love My Country,' Where 'Racism, Sexism, Anti-Semitism, Homophobia, Transphobia Are Real'

CNS News | 1/28/2019 | Staff
catcrazy24 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cdn.cnsnews.com/capture-kamala.jpg

(CNSNews.com) - Returning to her home town of Oakland, California this past weekend, Sen. Kamala Harris kicked off her "For the People" presidential campaign by speaking the "truth," as she sees it, about the United States:

"Let's speak some truth," Harris said, enumerating various "truths" about the economy (it's not working for working people); about the opioid crisis (it's the pharmaceutical industry's fault); about climate change (it's a real threat); and about the divided nation.

Truth - Racism - Sexism - Anti-Semitism - Homophobia

"And let's speak an uncomfortable but honest truth with one another: Racism, sexism, anti-Semitism, homophobia, transphobia are real in this country. And they are ag-old forms of hate with new fuel. And we need to speak that truth so we can deal with it."

With various "truths" as her preface, Harris made her big announcement:

Today - Fight - Faith - God - Fidelity

"I stand before you today clear-eyed about the fight ahead and what has to be done," she said. "With faith in God, with fidelity to country, and with the fighting spirit I got from my mother -- I stand before you today to announce my candidacy for president of the United States."

"And I will tell you, I am running for president because I love my country, I love my country."

Harris - Country

Then Harris explained where she wants to take the country she loves:

I am running to fight for an America where the economy works for working people. For an American where you only have to work one job to pay the bills. And where hard work is rewarded and where any worker can join a union.

Health - Care - Right - Right - Medicare

I am running to declare once and for all that health care is a fundamental right. And we will deliver that right with Medicare for all.

I am running to declare...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNS News
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It is time to put away the our toys and propaganda we've been taught as children and think for ourselves.