Chris Hughes enjoys a swim during Barbados beach break after VERY intimate kiss with Jesy Nelson

Mail Online | 1/28/2019 | Ryan Smith for MailOnline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/27/20/9052448-0-image-a-74_1548621003433.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/05/08/4168223652140923807/1024x576_MP4_4168223652140923807.mp4

Earlier this month, he was seen getting hot and heavy with Jesy Nelson in a south London kebab shop, days before he described their relationship as 'complicated'.

But Chris Hughes, 25, appeared to be focusing on more relaxing matters on Sunday, when he was spotted enjoying a cooling swim in the ocean during a leisurely day at the beach in sun-soaked Barbados.

Love - Island - Star - Caribbean - Island

The former Love Island star went shirtless as he waded into the Eastern Caribbean island's welcoming azure waters in a pair of Hugo Boss swimming shorts during his winter getaway with a group of friends.

While understandably wore very little clothing for his balmy day on the coast, the hunky reality star sported an eye-catching selection of jewellery, which included a long gold chain, matching bracelet and a pair of rings.

Chris - Days - Relationship - Little - Mix

Chris' outing comes days after he revealed that his relationship with 27-year-old Little Mix singer Jesy is somewhat 'complicated'.

Speaking with The Sun at Tuesday's National Television Awards, he said when asked whether he's still single: 'It’s a tough one. I’m just enjoying what I’m doing.'

Relationship - Status - Updates - Nothing - Minute

He added of his relationship status: 'There’s no updates, nothing you haven’t seen. I’m just happy with myself at the minute.'

Chris' interview came as his ex-girlfriend Olivia Attwood, who was also at the awards show in London, took to her Instagram account to make a dig at their relationship.

Shot - Herself - Year - NTAs - Olivia

Sharing a shot of herself from last year's NTAs, Olivia, whose breakup with Chris was documented on reality show Chris and Olivia: Crackin' On, wrote: 'Then it was carpet time, while all day filming for a certain TV show which I won't name...

'I remember I felt so stressed and trapped and really didn't take in the magic of the day. A year later and I'm probably the happiest I have been in all my adult life, what a difference...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!