Celebrity Big Brother's Jonathan Bennett Says He Doesn't Regret Saving Dina Lohan

TVGuide.com | 1/26/2019 | Dalene Rovenstine
Click For Photo: https://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/r/2019/01/26/27719482-9148-40a4-a3bf-9a22ff9bb1b1/thumbnail/1200x800/0e8fc67001ff0df77b84d0543e254fb1/cbb-news.jpg

The first week of Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 has ended with not one, but two houseguests saying goodbye. And only one was prepared for it.

Ryan and Jonathan's alliance — which included Kandi Burruss, Tamar Braxton, Lolo Jones and Natalie Eva Marie — had all agreed that Anthony Scaramucci and Dina Lohan for the block. But ahead of the nomination ceremony, Jonathan persuaded Ryan to put up Tom Green, instead of Dina, his Mean Girls mom. Since they weren't informed of this swap beforehand, the women in Jonathan's alliance began to distrust him.

Jonathan - Chance - Mooch - House - Twist

And yet, Jonathan had another chance to save himself: The Mooch left the house in the first major twist of the season. He was actually a mole and not a real houseguest. His removal from the block led to Ryan putting up Kandi along with another Veto comp, which Kato Kaelin won and awarded to Tom Green. Ryan then put up Joey Lawrence as a pawn. His hope was that Kandi would be evicted, but in the end she only received one vote (from Dina) and Jonathan became the first officially evicted houseguest of Celebrity Big Brother Season 2.

TV Guide spoke with Jonathan, who is still reeling from the twists and turns of this week, to learn what he thought of the Scaramucci twist and if he regrets saving Dina.

Night - Hours

Last night you seemed very surprised. Now that you had a few hours to think about it, how are you feeling?

Jonathan Bennett: Still surprised. I didn't think that I would go episode number one. You know? That's crazy.

George - Person

What would Regina George say about you being the first person evicted?

Bennett: I don't know what Regina George would say, but Ariana Grande would definitely say "thank u, next."

Time

It hasn't been that long, but have you had time to think about what...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVGuide.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!