Richard E. Grant looks dapper in London... after first EVER Oscar nomination 

Mail Online | 1/26/2019 | Olivia Wheeler;Eve Buckland For Mailonline
oxboy (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/26/09/9010890-0-image-a-12_1548496370750.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/03/17/106575490667885547/1024x576_MP4_106575490667885547.mp4

He recently revealed he burst into tears after discovering he had been nominated for his first ever Oscar nomination for comedy drama Can You Ever Forgive Me?

And Richard E. Grant appeared in good spirits as he left BBC radio studios on Friday following a day of interviews.

Spice - World - Actor - Dapper - Trousers

The Spice World actor, 61, looked dapper in black trousers and a matching high-neck jumper and waist coat.

Dressing for the cool January weather, he layered the ensemble with a brown tweed blazer with suede detailing on the neckline.

Spice - World - Actor - Duo - Food

The Spice World actor, 61, shared that the duo received free food and drink after bursting into tears over the accolade.

He said: 'I was in a restaurant with my daughter who had a live stream on her phone, they announced my name, and we burst into tears.

News - News - Lunch - Drinks

'Everyone around thought we had received deadly news, it was great news, we had a free lunch and free drinks. It was a win-win!'

He added: 'If you're as old as I am, and never had an Oscar award nomination, it arrives this late, it feels great!'

Richard - ITV - Daytime - Show - Clip

Richard was left mortified when the ITV daytime show aired a clip of his role in Can You Ever Forgive Me? because he hates watching himself back.

Covering his eyes and ears, show host Eamonn Holmes joked: 'He actually held that pose there, do you not like watching yourself back?'

Richard - 'Not - Actors - Way

To which Richard admitted: 'Not if I can help it, no, it just feels wrong! I know many actors who feel the same way!'

The actor stars alongside Melissa McCarthy in the American biographical film and he revealed that they just clicked on set.

'Never - Friday - Year - Hours - Script

He said: 'Never met her, we met on a Friday a year ago for two hours, to talk through the script, to see if there was a comedy element for Melissa...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!