Watch Live: Roger Stone Makes Defiant Statement Outside Courthouse … HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

www.citizenfreepress.com | 1/25/2019 | Kane

I’m the proverbial “law and order” guy.

However, the rest of my life, the FBI will represent outlaw thugs. EVERY SINGLE AGENT represents the Bureau, and the Bureau represents every agent. I will not cooperate with an FBI agent. If an FBI agent asks me for directions or the time of day, I’ll tell them “go pound sand; 5th amendment here”. If an FBI agent comes trying to solve a case against MS13, or trying to find a kidnapped child, I’ll tell them “Go ask Mueller, Comey, McCable, Strzok, and Baker”.

Kids - Teens - Police - Pigs - Disrespect

I found out when my kids were in their teens that they were calling the local police “pigs”, and otherwise, showing disrespect. I was appalled, and told them “we don’t do that in this family; we respect and support law enforcement”. After talking to them, and doing a bit more research, I found out that the Oceanside Police Department (Oceanside, CA) had been pretty much take over by a hostile union. The local cops had become thugs. In particular, they treated the local Marines with contempt, frequently drawing down on them, or roughing them up during questioning. My kids had witnessed it with their own eyes, and they were close to many of the local Marines (during the height of the Iraq war). Cops started running radar on local residential streets with almost no traffic, to pad their ticket “take”, e.g. 26 MPH in a 25 MPH zone,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.citizenfreepress.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Individuals can exist without government but government can't exist without individuals.