‘Wonder Woman 3’ Could End a Trilogy for Director Patty Jenkins

/Film | 1/25/2019 | Hoai-Tran Bui
Click For Photo: https://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/wonder-woman-patty-jenkins-1-e1548423173310.jpg

Patty Jenkins helped turn Wonder Woman into one of the most lucrative and critically acclaimed properties for Warner Bros., shepherding the studio’s DC Extended Universe into a new era. That earned her the highest paycheck for a female director in Hollywood, and name recognition that extends beyond even the Wonder Woman series.

And while we wait in eager anticipation for Jenkins to return to the Amazonian princess with Wonder Woman 1984, the director is already looking to the future with her plans for the third, and possibly Jenkins’ final, Wonder Woman film. Jenkins revealed that she has already started thinking about Wonder Woman 3, which could bring to an end her trilogy of movies.

Interview - Vanity - Fair - TNT - Series

In an interview with Vanity Fair for her new TNT limited series I Am the Night, starring Wonder Woman star Chris Pine, Jenkins revealed that she has already started sketching out plans for the third entry in Diana Prince’s big screen adventures:

“I have pretty clear plans for Wonder Woman 3. Whether I [direct] it or not, I see how her arc should end in my incarnation of Wonder Woman. I have great passion for that.”

Year - Release - Wonder - Woman - Jenkins

We’re still more than a year out from the release of Wonder Woman 1984, but Jenkins appears to already have a plot for Wonder Woman 3 in mind. While Warner Bros. hasn’t yet greenlit a third film, it’s a pretty sure bet considering the mega-success of the first Wonder...
(Excerpt) Read more at: /Film
Wake Up To Breaking News!