What Makes Liberals Cheer Murder?

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 1/24/2019 | George Prayias
marked (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/APP-012419-Liberalism.jpg

RUSH: Now, let me see if I can dig deeper on this whole abortion business, and maybe I’m going too deep on it. Make I’m making too big a deal out of it. We’re talking murder here, folks. Now, that’s what makes this different from the way they’ve always approached this. There has been is a significant, fundamental change in the way they are describing what they are supporting here, because it’s always been killing. They’ve known it, we know it, everybody knows it. They have sought to massage the language so that it wasn’t seen as that.

And the primary way they did that was to cloak it in a woman’s right to choose. It was a freedom issue or a civil rights issue — and nobody but nobody has the right to tell a woman what she can do with her body! Even though we do it all the time. We have laws against prostitution. We have laws against drug muling. We have laws against any number of things that involve the body, men and women both. But the left couched it as a civil rights issue, and they denied that there was even any killing going on because there wasn’t anything to kill.

Tissue - Mass - Pregnancy - Condition - Disease

It was “an unviable tissue mass.” Pregnancy is “a risky medical condition.” It is can develop into a “disease.” Then they told us that there are deep psychological problems that can result from pregnancy itself. Not abortion, but pregnancy! I mean, they built a whole lot of so-called justifications for abortion, never acknowledging that the death of a human being was happening. That was the point! It was not the death of a human being. They argued about when conception began. They said it wasn’t a human being.

And people would say, “Well, it has to begin...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: