Charli Howard poses in lingerie for saucy Agent Provocateur campaign

Mail Online | 1/24/2019 | Danielle Zoellner For Dailymail.com
KimmyPoo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/24/17/8947012-0-image-a-54_1548352296982.jpg

View this post on Instagram

I can’t quite believe it - I’m the new campaign girl for @agentprovocateur 🥰💋🙏🏼💯!!! WTF!!!! I used to pin Kate Moss’ campaign photos up on my wall, dreaming of shooting for AP one day and now my dream has come true... except I’m modelling for them at the size I’m naturally at, with the ‘flaws’ I used to try and starve away. What a turn of events!!! 🤯 I hope this proves to all you women out there that you that you don’t have to be rail thin to feel sexy in lingerie, or even to become a model if that’s your goal. (I know that if I’d seen a model with a few stomach rolls when I was a teenager, I probably would’ve felt a bit less bad about myself 🙏🏼) So this Valentine’s Day, we’re encouraging you to write a love letter to yourself & celebrate the things that make you ‘you’. 🥰 Show yourself some love & wear lingerie that makes you feel sexy and empowered, regardless of whether you’ve got a partner or not. After all, loving yourself starts from within ❤️💥❤️💥❤️ Thank you @sarahshotton @jordanjcmitchell @lizmatthewspr for making my dreams come true 💫 Photos @camille.summersvalli styling @ursinagysi make-up @ammydrammeh hair @raphaelsalley nails @sylviemacmillan.nails ✨ #agentprovocateur #LoveLettertoMyself #bodypositivity #curves

A post shared by Charli Howard (@charlihoward) on

Curvy model Charli Howard has landed herself in a image-positive lingerie campaign ahead of Valentine's Day — which included a love letter she wrote to her body promising to 'love you, flaws and all,'

The London-born model, 27, stunned in the Agent Provocateur campaign while lounging among pink and red backdrops in lingerie that shows off her curves.

Year - Campaign - Lingerie - Brand - Idea

This year's campaign from the lingerie brand twisted the idea of Valentine's Day from being about love between lovers to instead embracing loving oneself.

'I hope this proves to all you women out there that you that you don’t have to be rail thin to feel sexy in lingerie, or even to become a model if that’s your goal,' Charli wrote in an Instagram post while sharing images from the new campaign.

New - York - Model - Modeling - Agency

The New York City-based model first shot to fame in 2015 when she was famously fired by an unnamed modeling agency over 'unobtainable beauty standards'.

At the time, she shared her upset and anger with her Facebook followers, writing: 'Here's a big F**K YOU to my (now ex) model agency for saying that at 5ft 8in tall and a UK size 6-8, I'm "too big" and 'out of shape' to work in the fashion industry.'

Post - Charli - Advocate - Body - Positivity

Unsurprisingly the post quickly went viral, and since then Charli has been an outspoken advocate for body positivity, while speaking out against the pressures that are placed on young people working in the fashion industry.

Charli now uses her platform online to celebrate and embrace women's natural bodies, flaws and all, and in her love letter to her own body, she describes the journey she took in order to reach a place where she feels happy in her own skin.

Valentine - Day - Love - Letter - Things

'This Valentine’s Day, we’re encouraging you to write a love letter to yourself & celebrate the things that make...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
This space intentionally left blank