Robbie Williams tells 20-year-old fans to 'carry on taking drugs while they're young'

Mail Online | 1/24/2019 | Andrew Bullock For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/24/17/8945322-0-image-a-11_1548352079064.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/22/2995115651658369707/1024x576_MP4_2995115651658369707.mp4

Robbie Williams told a pair of 20-year-old fans on Wednesday night that they're 'good' to 'carry on' taking drugs while they're still young.

The moment was captured in a now-expired Instagram Live video and saw the 44-year-old Take That star advising the young men on which alcohol compliments ecstasy.

Daily - Star - Drug - Use - Admits

According to the Daily Star, the father-of-three - who has a known past with drug use and admits to being 'high' when he first met now-wife Ayda Field - was asked whether he still uses drugs now.

He replied to the men: 'Not for a long long time. It has been a... look, I am 44 and when you get to 44 the heart can't keep up with that s**t. I have got kids.'

Ages

He then, however, went on to ask them their ages, to which they replied 20.

'Twenty? Well you're good. Carry on. I know it's a gag but are you talking steroids, speed, or weed? Carry on, have a great time and write it all down so you can have it in your memoirs,' he replied.

Men - Robbie - Rum - Robbie - Alcohol

The young men told Robbie that they had been drinking rum, after which Robbie took it upon himself to document what alcohol goes best with which drugs.

'Rum is great. Whisky is just f**king weird. Rum is a lot of fun. Do you drink Drambuie?' he asked.

'I - Ecstasy - Ecstasy

'I mean not that you would ever take ecstasy, but it goes very well with ecstasy... not that you ever would,' he was sure to add promptly.

MailOnline has approached reps for Robbie for comment.

Past - Robbie - Life - Pop - Star

In the past, Robbie's life as a pop star has seen him indulge in morphine, speed, cocaine, magic mushrooms, Adderall, Vicodin and Seroquel - 'and a few more things' - during the 1990s and early...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
One of the countries we liberated was Russia, too bad it seems to have cost us our liberty.