Love Island's Megan Barton Hanson admits to 'eating my body weight in doughnuts' after NTAs

Mail Online | 1/24/2019 | Rianne Addo For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/23/19/8900894-0-image-a-5_1548272438624.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/23/3184114891944509971/1024x576_MP4_3184114891944509971.mp4

She put on a brave face as she attended the National Television Awards on Tuesday evening, hours after being hospitalised with a kidney infection.

But Megan Barton Hanson appeared to regret her decision as she admitted to 'eating my body weight in doughnuts' with her boyfriend Wes Nelson on Wednesday.

State - Bed - Love - Island - Star

Documenting her poor state from her bed, the Love Island star, 24, told her Instagram followers she felt 'fat and ill' after indulging in a series of sweet treats.

In the clip, which was edited with a puppy filter, the blonde bombshell moaned: 'I wouldn't recommend eating your body weight in doughnuts to make up for the fact that you have a kidney infection but still went out.

Glamour - Model

'So now, I just feel fatter and ill', the former glamour model added.

On Tuesday, the TV personality and her fellow Love Islanders seemed to brush off their NTA's defeat for the Bruce Forsyth Entertainment Award, missing out to I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.

Reunion - Group - Hours - Morning - Afterparty

Ringing in their sweet reunion, the group stayed up to the early hours of the morning during their wild afterparty.

Megan appeared to battle through her infection as she hit the red carpet with Dancing On Ice hunk Wes, 20.

Reality - Star - Physique - Gown - Embroidery

Daring to be bold, the reality star displayed her surgically-enhanced physique in a strapless black gown, embellished with beaded floral embroidery over mesh detailing.

The Essex native flashed a hint of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!