BOOKSTORE OWNER MAKES VIRAL STATEMENT ABOUT NEW YORK ABORTION LAW

The Daily Caller | 2/6/2013 | Staff
yana.booyana.boo (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/GettyImages-2065513-e1548284682959.jpg

Wow! Jon Speed, a used book store in New York, has closed in protest of the passing of unrestricted abortion in the...

Posted by Blood Red Patriots on Wednesday, January 23, 2019

“I obviously can’t stop paying sales tax to the state of New York — I can’t do that altogether, although I would like to, but I can’t. So I thought, ‘Well, I’ll put a sign up on the front window of the store and say we’re closed [Wednesday] and express our thoughts on it, just so we can make a statement.’”

Speed’s statements come as a response to New York Gov. Cuomo’s decision to legalize late-term abortions — made on the anniversary of Roe V. Wade with intended significance. This bill specifically allows for a woman to abort her unborn child up to nine months into the pregnancy, typically through lethal injections, as well as for non-doctors to perform abortions.

CNN - Decision - Women - Abortions - Roe

CNN has reported that such a decision could enable women to gain abortions even if Roe V. Wade were overturned.

“Not only will the law preserve access to abortions; it also removes abortion from the state’s criminal code,” writes CNN’s Tony Marco. “This would protect doctors or medical professionals who perform abortions from criminal prosecution. The law also now allows medical professionals who are not doctors to perform abortions in New York.”

Life - News - Legislation - Dangers - Women

Life News reports that “the legislation poses serious dangers to women’s lives and rights as well. By removing protections from illegal abortions, the law will open the door...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Government, where everything works great, until something has to work.