Chris Hughes reveals his relationship with Jesy Nelson is 'complicated'...after smooch in kebab shop

Mail Online | 1/23/2019 | Ryan Smith for MailOnline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/23/12/8883646-0-image-a-17_1548246509007.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/05/08/4168223652140923807/1024x576_MP4_4168223652140923807.mp4

He appeared to all but confirm that he was in a romance with Jesy Nelson on Wednesday, when the pair were seen getting hot and heavy on a kebab shop date.

But things may not be as they seem, as Chris Hughes, 25, has now revealed that his relationship with the 27-year-old Little Mix singer is somewhat 'complicated'.

Sun - Tuesday - National - Television - Awards

Speaking with The Sun at Tuesday's National Television Awards, he said when asked whether he's still single: 'It’s a tough one. I’m just enjoying what I’m doing.'

He added of his relationship status: 'There’s no updates, nothing you haven’t seen. I’m just happy with myself at the minute.'

Chris - Interview - Olivia - Attwood - Awards

Chris' interview came as his ex-girlfriend Olivia Attwood, who was also at the awards show in London, took to her Instagram account to make a dig at their relationship.

Sharing a shot of herself from last year's NTAs, Olivia, whose breakup with Chris was documented on reality show Chris and Olivia: Crackin' On, wrote: 'Then it was carpet time, while all day filming for a certain TV show which I won't name...

Magic - Day - Year - Adult - Life

'I remember I felt so stressed and trapped and really didn't take in the magic of the day. A year later and I'm probably the happiest I have been in all my adult life, what a difference a year makes.'

However, it appears that Chris is also happy out of their relationship, as he was spotted packing on the PDA in a south London kebab shop with Jesy, after the pair enjoyed a date at a cocktail club.

Duo - Budding - Relationship - Wraps - Series

The duo didn't seem to be worried about keeping their budding relationship under wraps as they shared a series of kisses and touched tongues while eating at the Elephant & Castle fast food outlet.

While the bargain meals on offer including kebabs, chips and quarter-pounder meal deals for less than £10, the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!