Covington Kids Deserve Our Admiration, Not Condemnation

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 1/22/2019 | George Prayias
maye (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/APP-012219-CNN-grab.jpg

RUSH: Grab sound bite No. 21. Before we get to latest drivel on the shutdown and who’s responsible for it, the continuing theme now into its fifth week, we’ve got a new sound bite to add to the Covington schoolboys story. This afternoon on CNN Right Now, the host of CNN Right Now, Brianna Keilar, asked the CNN religion commentator and author, Father Edward Beck, about the confrontation between Covington Catholic High School students and the frail and elderly Indian activist beating on his war drum.

Brianna Keilar said, “You said that those boys shouldn’t have been allowed to wear the ‘Make America Great’ hats on this field trip. Tell us why you think that.”

BECK - Students - Time - Elders - Regard

BECK: The students acted inappropriately. I was raised at a time when we were taught respect your elders. With regard the hats, the hats that they were wearing — the so-called MAGA hats or “Make America Great Again” hats — come with a certain political agenda that, in my opinion, can be seen as anti-Catholic, anti-Christian, ’cause abortion is not the only pro-life issue. What about immigration and the migrants? What about capital punishment? What about the environment and climate change? And so by wearing that hat, it’s saying that you’re aligning yourself with a political agenda. The students had no right to be wearing that hat. Wear a school hat.

RUSH: “The students had no right to be wearing that hat.” This is a guy — and they do, by the way. It’s called America. Is this guy a priest? What is he? “Father Edward Beck, CNN religion commentator.” So he’s an uber-leftist. We know that. He’s author Father Edward Beck. (impression) “The students acted inappropriately. I was raised at a time when we were taught respect your elders.” This guy is so uninformed… I’m really steamed...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!