Russian lawyer who was caught on camera attacking an Asian subway rider appears in court

Mail Online | 1/22/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
newusr01 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/22/21/8857560-0-image-a-19_1548193728206.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/12/13/3382054310148393966/1024x576_MP4_3382054310148393966.mp4

The Russian lawyer who was caught on camera beating another woman on the New York City subway has appeared in court.

Anna Lushchinskaya, 40, was seen walking into Kings Criminal Court Tuesday. She was bundled up in a black puffer jacket and covered her eyes with sunglasses, even when she entered the court.

Case - Court - February

The case was adjourned and she will next appear in court on February 6.

She is charged with attempted assault, harassment and menacing in the December 11 attack.

Video - Shows - Lushchinskaya - Michelle - Trung

The now-viral video shows Lushchinskaya screaming at 26-year-old Michelle Trung and beating the woman with an umbrella as other straphangers tried to hold her back.

The lawyer has publicly defended her actions, despite the shocking video which has been viewed more than 12million times.

Week - Silence - Actions - Video - Inside

Last week she broke her silence to defend her actions that were caught on shocking video, telling Inside Edition that she was actually the victim in the incident.

'The video didn't start in the beginning,' Lushchinskaya said of the cell phone video.

Video - Incident - Podcaster - Juan - Ayala

Video from the bizarre incident was shot by podcaster Juan Ayala.

Passengers were also shocked by Lushchinskaya's racial insults, including calling Tung, who is Asian, 'c**nk' and referring to Ayala, who is Dominican, as 'Mohamed Atta' as he filmed and heckled her.

Atta - Ringleaders - Attacks - Plane - World

Atta was one of the ringleaders of the attacks on 9/11 and piloted the first plane to strike the World Trade Center.

Asked if she regretted using the language, Lushinskaya said: 'No, I defended myself to the best of my abilities.'

Anyone - Opinion

She said it was 'too bad' if anyone was offended, adding 'that's their opinion.'...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Aim and timing is evereything.