In Calling Pence ‘Worst Christian’, Lady Gaga Acts Intolerant, Anti-Feminist

The Daily Signal | 1/22/2019 | Staff
chrismpotts (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.dailysignal.com/wp-content/uploads/GettyImages-1085731146.jpg

Rachel del Guidice is a reporter for The Daily Signal. She is a graduate of Franciscan University of Steubenville, Forge Leadership Network, and The Heritage Foundation’s Young Leaders Program. Send an email to Rachel.

Hollywood is once again virtue-signaling to the rest of the country.

Time - Lady - Gaga - Vice - President

This time famous singer-songwriter Lady Gaga is calling Vice President Mike Pence the “worst Christian” — because he supports his wife’s decision to teach art at a Christian school in Virginia.

“You say we should not discriminate against Christianity — you are the worst representation of what it means to be a Christian,” Gaga said over the weekend in Las Vegas during a show. “I am a Christian woman and what I do know about Christianity is that we bear no prejudice and everybody is welcome.”

Feminism

This isn’t tolerance–or feminism.

Lady Gaga, who was nominated Tuesday for a Best Actress Oscar for her role in “A Star is Born”, should be better than this.

Gaga - Pence - Christian - Wife - Karen

I find it completely ironic that is Gaga labeling Pence the “worst Christian,” because his wife, Karen Pence, announced earlier this month that she has chosen to resume teaching elementary art at a Christian private school.

By condemning Pence as the “worst Christian,” Gaga is coming off as both judgmental and intolerant.

Surprise - Christian - Religion - Position - Marriage

It should come as no surprise that the Christian religion hasn’t changed its over 2,000-year position on marriage, namely that marriage it is a union between one man and one woman — or that a private school has the right to ask that attendees, employees, and those affiliated with the school respect...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Signal
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sometimes I Wake Up Grumpy. Other Times I Let Her Sleep