FOLLOW SUNDAY MAG

Sunday U Magazine | 1/21/2019 | Carl Barnhill
newusr01 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.sundaymag.tv/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/ben-konfrst-1139847-unsplash.jpg

Calm down. I didn’t say attend another church – I said visit another church.

I think it’s not only healthy but extremely productive for you to take members of your team to other campuses within your church or even other churches.

Counterpart - Campus - Church - Media - Director

If you can, I highly suggest contacting your counterpart if you are visiting another campus in your church, or contacting the Media Director or team leader at another church, and ask if they will let your team worship one service and then observe their team in action during another service.

Let me give you 9 reasons why I think you should take a trip with your team to visit somewhere else one Sunday:

Time - Time - Trip - People - Van

Any time you spend time on a trip together you get closer to people. Let me encourage you to carpool or rent a van to take a bigger group together. Encourage conversation there and back to get great feedback from your team. Also, your team seeing their leader in a more laid back, casual setting helps them bond with you and each other more.

In my experience, most people are stuck in their routine – their family, their school, their church. It’s what they know. I have had many times where volunteers have never visited another campus of their church or even visited another church because our church was the church they grew up in and it’s all they know. Even for those who have been around awhile, to visit another church or campus together gives them a different perspective.

Team - Members - Production - Team - Services

This one should be obvious. You and your team members seeing how another production team executes their services should give your team some new ideas to implement. Watch closely what they do and ask tons of questions after the service is over. DON’T interrupt them mid-service – they’ll never let you back....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Sunday U Magazine
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Aim and timing is evereything.
Tagged: