Maxine Waters demands impeachment after disputed BuzzFeed story

The American Mirror | 1/20/2019 | Staff
Zorra (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://www.theamericanmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Screen-Shot-2019-01-20-at-2.54.10-PM.png

Special Counsel Robert Mueller didn’t call the maligned BuzzFeed story an “absolute lie,” and therefore President Trump should be impeached, according to Maxine Waters.

During an appearance on MSNBC this morning, the California Congresswoman attempted to rescue the smoldering carcass that is the “bombshell” story that Trump ordered his former attorney, Michael Cohen, to lie to Congress.

Mueller - Waters - Example - Lie

Referring to Mueller, Waters said, “He didn’t say, for example, that it’s an absolute lie, that it is absolutely not true.

“The way he framed it, he made it sound as if there were some problems with the way that BuzzFeed did it, but it did not absolutely close out the possibility that what BuzzFeed is saying has a lot of truth to it.”

Matter - Concerns - Story - Waters - Trump

No matter the major concerns about the story, Waters believes Trump should be impeached.

“I’ve talked about it for a long time, I think it’s inevitable,” Waters said.

Everything - President - Collusion - Obstruction - Justice

“Everything that I have seen about this president, whether it is what I have seen with collusion or with obstruction of justice, with his lies, with so many things that he’ve (sic) done, I certainly think that he qualifies for impeachment, and if it takes (Mueller) a little bit longer, if they’re all waiting on Mueller to give them permission, okay, that’s fine, but the fact of the matter is, this president should be impeached,” she said.

Waters added she doesn’t...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The American Mirror
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Is it real news?? or MSM news??