Exclusive — Donald Trump Jr.: Trump ‘100 Percent Right’ that Fake News Is Enemy of the American People

Breitbart | 1/20/2019 | Staff
marisha (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/11/Don-Jr..jpg

Donald Trump Jr. told Breitbart News Saturday that President Trump is “100 percent right” that the fake news media are the enemy of the American people.

Trump Jr. spoke with Breitbart News Saturday host Matthew Boyle about special counsel Robert Mueller’s bombshell statement disputing a BuzzFeed report. The report alleged that President Trump directed his former attorney, Michael Cohen, to make false statements to Congress regarding a proposed real estate deal in Russia.

Donald - Trump - Jr - Bombshell - Report

Donald Trump Jr. said that virtually every single bombshell report in the last two years alleging that President Trump or the Trump campaign engaged in collusion with Russia or some form of obstruction of justice has been “fake news.”

“Everything that has gone on for the last, frankly, two years now and all of these stories, every bombshell that CNN has had, two of them pertaining to me, has been fake news. I mean, I think they have a very serious credibility issue because people are running around there, they’re saying this happened, that happened, everyone is leaking, everyone is doing this, and the reality is that none of those things have happened. Zero proof of this,” Trump Jr. explained.

Bomber - Guy - Hours - Years - Years

“When you had the fake bomber, they tracked that guy down in about three-and-a-half hours. But in two years, over two years, with the biggest team ever assembled in the greatest witch hunt ever put together in the United States and probably anywhere, they found nothing. And I think they’re starting to get a credibility problem. Real Americans, outside of the leftist vacuum, that is CNN and their viewership, they don’t get it. They don’t believe it anymore. They see the job numbers. They see the economy. They see all of these things and hear all of the noise and think, ‘Man, Trump is doing pretty good.’ Imagine what he could...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
One of the countries we liberated was Russia, too bad it seems to have cost us our liberty.
Tagged: