Eric Swalwell: All Evidence I’ve Seen Shows Trump Is a Russian Agent

Breitbart | 1/19/2019 | Staff
k.collazi (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/01/Trump-Swallwell.jpg

Appearing on MSNBC’s Hardball Friday, Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) asserted President Donald Trump is an agent of the Russian government.

A partial transcript is as follows:

CHRISTOPHER - MATTHEWS - Let - Talk - Materiality

CHRISTOPHER MATTHEWS: Let’s talk about the materiality [of BuzzFeed’s report] here. How material was this to the role of the president of the United States. To cover up a business deal, told one of his people to lie about it. Is that relevant to his role as head of state? Tell me how.

REP. ERIC SWALWELL: This is Watergate plus, right? Watergate was more of a domestic issue, rule of law at stake, the articles involved, contempt of Congress, obstruction of justice, and abuse of power. Here, if you step back and ask why did the president direct Michael Cohen to lie, if that’s what he did, it’s to cover up a relationship that he had with Russia that is still ongoing today. What we value: democracy, human rights, a rule of law, that’s at stake. So, that is an outside threat, as well as an inside rule of law threat. I think that is what’s most concerning to me.

MATTHEWS - Question - Collusion - Russians - Kinds

MATTHEWS: To me, it’s always been a question of collusion with the Russians, all kinds of weird entanglements, 101 that we’re counting right now between the Trump people and the Russian, and obstruction of justice. I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a Government intervention.