Promising young boxer, 21, is killed in a suspected drive-by shooting

Mail Online | 1/18/2019 | Richard Spillett, Crime Correspondent For Mailonline
DebraS (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/18/11/8690954-0-image-a-39_1547811911353.jpg

A young boxer has been killed in a suspected drive-by shooting at a pub in Yorkshire last night.

Tom Bell, 21, was inside the Maple Tree pub in Doncaster when the attack unfolded. It is believed shots were fired through the window and hit him.

Pub-goers - Garden - Police - Paramedics - Mr

Pub-goers were ushered into the garden as police and paramedics arrived to treat Mr Bell, who was said to be bleeding heavily. He was rushed to hospital but pronounced dead shortly after he arrived.

Police are hunting the gunman and combing the scene of the crime, where bullet holes are visible in the pub's windows.

Friends - Family - Mr - Bell - Boxing

Friends and family say Mr Bell was a promising boxing, who had won six fights he had taken part in.

His sister, Ceejay Bell, wrote online: 'He was an undefeated very talented professional, future world champion.

Words - Family - Night - God - Bless

'No words can explain what our family is going through. Good night God Bless to my Little bro. No one will compare to you, my best friend.'

A social media user called Chloe Wright, who was believed to be Mr Bell's girlfriend, uploaded a collection of pictures of the two together.

Post - Heart - Thousand - Pieces - Words

In an emotional post she said: 'My heart really has been broken into a thousand pieces, words can not even explain how I am feeling right now.

'My one and true love, I will love you for the rest of my...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!