Kim Kardashian enjoys a family night out with husband Kanye West in LA

Mail Online | 1/19/2019 | Lisa Mcloughlin For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/19/08/8723300-0-image-a-8_1547887937055.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/04/99885070748500270/1024x576_MP4_99885070748500270.mp4

She recently celebrated their daughter Chicago's first birthday and marked the huge milestone with a gushing Instagram post.

And Kim Kardashian, 38, was pictured enjoying a family night out with husband Kanye West, 41, and their children; North, five, Saint, three, and Chicago, one, at Colour Me Mine Ceramic Studios in Calabasas on Sunday.

E - Reality - Star - Figure - Ensemble

The E! reality star showcased her enviable figure in a athleisure-inspired ensemble while she carried adorable Chi on her hip.

The striking beauty slipped into a pair of form-fitting high-waisted leggings in a muted silver, which accentuated her pert posterior and slender pins.

Pants - Zip - Top - Grey - Rain

She teamed the astro-inspired pants with a matching zip top and then layered an oversized grey rain coat over her petite frame.

Kim donned a pair of metallic silver sock boots and opted to forgo accessories to let the ensemble do the talking.

Sports - Appearance - Brunette - Locks - Style

She offset her sports luxe appearance by styling her waist-length brunette locks in a straight style and worked a glamorous beauty look.

Kim's youngest child Chicago looked adorable in a beige ribbed knit co-ords with mini Doc Martins as she relaxed on the TV star's hip.

Beauty - Mogul - Husband - Kanye - Appearance

The beauty mogul's husband Kanye complemented her stylish appearance and donned a black jumper, joggers and coat for the family outing.

Kim's sister Kourtney and her ex Scott Disick joined them for the outing with two of her children; Reign, four, and Penelope, six.

Appearance - Kim - Kanye

Their appearance comes as Kim and Kanye are currently...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?" Luke 18:8