Kylie Jenner is treating baby Stormi to a lavish beach vacation to celebrate her 1st birthday

Business Insider | 1/19/2019 | Daniel Boan, INSIDER
smnth28 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://amp.businessinsider.com/images/5c41f291bde70f23f31700fb-1136-568.jpg

Kylie Jenner took her daughter, Stormi Webster, on a luxurious beach vacation in celebration of her upcoming 1st birthday on February 1.

Jenner shared photos of the unknown tropical beach destination on Instagram.

Photos - Show - Jenner - Webster - Lounging

The photos show Jenner and Webster lounging in a resort with a huge pool and lounge area.

Stormi Webster is only 11 months old, but she's already living an incredibly glamorous life. In celebration of her upcoming 1st birthday on February 1, Kylie Jenner treated her daughter to an early birthday vacation filled with sand, sun, and gorgeous views.

Thursday - Jenner - Photos - Trip - Instagram

On Thursday, Jenner shared a few photos of the trip on Instagram. She first posted a photo of Stormi walking on the sand, which she captioned: "let the birthday adventures begin.."

She then posted a video of the resort's gorgeous pool and lounge area.

Jenner - Demure - Photo - Herself - Beach

Jenner also shared a rather demure photo of herself on the beach with the caption, "happier than i look." She wore a bold flowing orange outfit with a straw hat.

She also uploaded some sweet moments to her Instagram story, where Stormi adorably...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do I know who I am?