Prince Harry meditates every day and has a Buddhist manual for life 

Mail Online | 1/19/2019 | Haemin Sunim For The Daily Mail
Zorra (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/19/00/8715434-0-image-a-67_1547858568425.jpg

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will have a yoga studio at their new home, Frogmore Cottage in Windsor — and this week, Prince Harry revealed he meditates every day. But how can you achieve your Zen?

In an extract from his bestselling guide, influential Buddhist HAEMIN SUNIM reveals how the mindful approach can make your life better...

Lives - Things - Motes - Dust - Mirror

When we examine our lives, we see many imperfect things, like motes of dust on an old mirror.

Our words are often different from our actions, our relationships are strained by our mistakes, our best-laid plans for the future go awry.

Top - Course - Lives - Wounds - Others

On top of that, in the course of our lives we inflict various wounds on others, intentionally or unintentionally, causing us to feel guilt and regret.

As we become spiritually mature, we naturally develop more empathy and try to see things from others’ perspectives.

Turn - Imperfections - Others - Ourselves - Way

This, in turn, teaches us to accept the imperfections of others, and of ourselves, in a more graceful and compassionate way.

I have collected here my reflections on learning to look at the world, and myself, more compassionately. I pray that they can be a friendly hand for you in a moment of despair, and bring you peace in a time of difficulty.

Someone - Things - Nature - Something - Someone

When there is someone who makes things difficult for you, do you try just to ignore it or put up with it, because it is not in your nature to do or say something that can potentially hurt someone?

I have met many good people who suffer from depression, panic attacks and other emotional disorders due to difficult human relationships.

People - Others - Kind - Person - People

Such people tend to be gentle, well-mannered and solicitous of others. They are the kind of self-sacrificing person who will habitually put other people’s wishes before their own.

Why, I wondered, do such good people often fall victim to mental and emotional suffering?

I,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Is it real news?? or MSM news??