Lily Allen joins Kate Moss at star-studded Dior Homme fashion show for Men's Fashion Week in Paris

Mail Online | 1/18/2019 | Sean O\
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/18/21/8709158-0-image-a-24_1547845361311.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/11/23/762792751358887015/1024x576_MP4_762792751358887015.mp4

She's had her hands full promoting her latest album and releasing a bestselling memoir.

And Lily Allen, 33, turned out in style as she led the celebrity glamour alongside Kate Moss, 45, for the Dior Homme show in Paris for Men's Fashion Week on Friday.

Singing - Sensation - Sense - Style - Blue

The singing sensation looked incredible as she showed off her quirky sense of style in a light blue baggy coat with a navy and white floral pattern.

Proving her fashionista credentials, the Smile hitmaker paired her daring ensemble with a black mesh top and some statement navy baggy trousers.

Height - Outfit - Pair - Heels - Platinum

Boosting her diminutive height, Lily completed her bold outfit with a pair of glittering heels, while styling her platinum blonde locks in a glamorous up-do.

Accessorising with a black shoulder bag and plenty of silver necklaces, Lily donned fluorescent-painted nails and a pair of shades to match her dramatic black lipstick choice.

Songstress - Demand - Event - Cameras - Car

The songstress was clearly in demand at the star-studded event as she posed for the cameras when stepping out of her car and being brought through the crowd with the aid of security guards.

Meanwhile, Lily recently revealed in her new book that she signed a record deal for an extremely humble £25,000 for a whopping five albums 14 years ago - and is still locked in the contract.

'Sign - Record - Deal - £25 - Lawyer

She explained: 'Sign this record deal for £25,000 from my lawyer at the time… In all seriousness I think there’s a real issue with the legal firms that are giving advice to really young people...

'I signed that deal when I was 19 years old and I’m still in it. It was a five-album deal for £25,000. And I paid for the advice to sign that deal and it was not good advice.'

Company - Capital - Event - Model - Kate

Lily was kept in good company at the French capital's event, as veteran model Kate Moss arrived...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!