Netflix Reveals the Hardest Ending to Get in Black Mirror: Bandersnatch — Did You Find It?

POPSUGAR Entertainment | 1/18/2019 | Ryan Roschke
Click For Photo: https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/hg5F_KNdJDjX8ZoYlFMdsi20lLM/fit-in/1200x630/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-:fill-!white!-/2019/01/18/892/n/1922283/128c3e6f5c42362214caf1.60020769_.jpg

Even after sitting on Netflix for a solid few weeks, it seems the excitement surrounding Black Mirror: Bandersnatch is holding strong. Now that the majority of Black Mirror fans and other Netflix subscribers have had a chance to play through the choose-your-own-adventure film, Netflix has seized the opportunity to share some interesting finds about the project. These interesting bits of information have been coming out through various official Twitter handles.

For instance, Netflix US revealed that 73% of viewers told Stefan to take the job (which abruptly ends the movie, forcing you to turn back. The Black Mirror account revealed that 60% of viewers chose "Frosties" for his morning cereal. But perhaps the most interesting bit of information pertains to the endings: there's one conclusion in the mix that Netflix has deemed the hardest to find, because so few viewers actually reached it.

Related:

Let me break it down real fast. I'm sure you're familiar with one of the most important pieces of backstory information: that Stefan's mother died in a horrible train derailment when he was five years old. She happened to catch a later train that day, because Stefan was desperately looking for his stuffed rabbit, which his father had hidden that morning. So, Stefan holds himself accountable for his mother's death, and even resents his father for his hand in that day as well.

Twists - Turns - Story - While - Paths

I'm telling you this because it directly pertains to this supposed "hardest ending to find." If you follow the twists and the turns of the story for a while, and if you opt to go back and pick different paths, there's one truly strange place you'll wind up. In one conclusion, Stefan goes back in time and decides to go on the train with his mother. Nothing changes about that day except for Stefan's whereabouts. Mom is...
(Excerpt) Read more at: POPSUGAR Entertainment
Wake Up To Breaking News!