EXCLUSIVE: I got you babe! Chaz Bono finds love with former TV child star - and mom Cher could not be happier

Mail Online | 1/18/2019 | Maggie Harbour For Dailymail.com
SweetStuff33 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/17/19/8663472-0-image-a-77_1547753124328.jpg

After fearing he would never find lasting love with a woman, Chaz Bono, 49, has fallen for former child TV star Shara Blue Mathes who appeared alongside Jason Bateman in the 1984 comedy series 'It's Your Move', DailyMailTV can reveal.

And Bono's mom Cher, 72 has given her blessing to his son's relationship with 49-year-old Mathes, treating the former drug addict and divorced mother-of-one as one of the family.

Bono - Drug - Addict - Girlfriend - Trip

Bono, also a former drug addict, took his girlfriend for a romantic trip to Adelaide, Australia in October to see Cher at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre. Cher, on her 'Here We Go Again Tour' posed for pictures with Mathes.

Mathes and Bono also traveled earlier this month to New York where 'The Cher Show' musical is playing. The show depicts mom Cher's life with Chaz's singer father Sonny Bono.

Mathes - Bono - Star - Treatment - Backstage

Mathes and Bono were given star treatment and allowed to go backstage of the Neil Simon Theatre and pose with the show's props.

In a photo she posted with Bono on January 7, Mathes wrote the message, 'Backstage in his Mom and Dad’s bed, oh my?!!!'

Cher - Transgender - Son - Life - Break

Cher’s transgender son feared he would spend his life alone following a 2011 break - up with girlfriend Jennifer Elia. ‘I seem to repel women I am attracted to,’ he said in 2015.

And when 'American Horror Story: Cult' TV series actor Bono was first introduced to divorcee Mathes in Spring 2017, sources say Mathes was not looking for a relationship.

Months - Romance - Friends - DailyMailTV - Couple

However, just months later, romance blossomed and friends tell DailyMailTV the couple realized they could both relate to growing up in the entertainment industry and suffering from drug addiction.

As 'Sonny and Cher', Bono's parents became one of the world's best known musical couples with their classic 'I Got You Babe'. Bono, their only child, was eight when the couple...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: