Somali-American congresswoman admits she has ZERO evidence for saying Sen. Graham is 'compromised'

Mail Online | 1/4/2019 | Geoff Earle, Deputy U.s. Political Editor For Dailymail.com
loranseen (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/17/21/8667702-0-image-a-26_1547761072206.jpg

First-term lawmaker Rep. Ilhan Omar was unable to cite any evidence when pressed in a live TV interview about her claim that Sen. Lindsey Graham is 'compromised.'

Omar was quizzed at the end of an interview about her tweet that the South Carolina Republican was 'compromised.'

CNN - Host - Jim - Sciutto - Question

CNN host Jim Sciutto had put the question to her: ''We need t to ask you about this ... I wonder if you would explain what are you talking about there. This has sparked a fair amount of criticism.'

'He is somehow compromised to no longer stand up for the truth and is fighting to protect the oath that he took in serving the American people,' Omar, the first Somali-American elected to Congress, told the network.

Omar - Graham - Criticism - Trump - Years

Omar cited Graham's past criticism of Trump. 'So over the last three years, we have seen many times where Sen. Lindsey Graham has told us how dangerous this President could be if he was given the opportunity to be in the White House. And all of the sudden, he's made not only a 180 turnaround, but a 360 turnaround. And so I am pretty sure that there is something happening with him,' she said.

She continued: 'I am pretty sure that there is something happening with him, whether it is, you know, something that has to do with his funding when it comes to running for office, whether it has something to do with the polling that they might have in his district, or whether it has to do with some sort of leadership within the Senate. He is somehow compromised to no longer stand up for the truth and is to make sure that he is fighting to protect the oath that he took in serving the American people.'

Sciutto

Sciutto told her that was...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!