Rapper Soulja Boy Attacks Kanye West over Trump Support: ‘What The F**k Wrong With You, Bruh?’

Breitbart | 1/17/2019 | Staff
newusr01 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/01/SouljaBoycrop2.jpg

Rapper Soulja Boy attacked Kanye West during a radio interview Wednesday, questioning his support for President Trump in a crass rant.

“Real street niggas and young kids like me, the younger generation, we lookin’ at you like you goofy, bruh. You up here supporting Trump and ****, bruh? You supporting Trump, bruh? What the **** wrong with you, bruh? That **** not right, bruh,” Soulja Boy said during an interview on the Breakfast Club, a New York radio show.

Trump–you - Trump - Bruh - Cap - Bruh

“Trump–you need to stop supporting Trump, bruh. That’s cap, bruh. That’s not right bruh. My folks went through too much **** for you to be out here doing this goofy ****,” he continued.

“My grandaddy been though too much, my grandmomma and my great grandaddy, and they from Mississippi, and we went through slavery and ****, bruh. So you can’t do that, man. You gotta put on for the black community, bruh. This **** not right. You too famous, your voice too big. Don’t do that ****.”

Crank - Rapper - Barack - Obama - President

The “Crank That” rapper also called for Barack Obama to become president again.

“We need Barack Obama back in office again, bro....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Aim and timing is evereything.