Louis C.K. Comeback Tour: ‘I Like to Jerk Off, and I Don’t Like Being Alone’

Breitbart | 1/17/2019 | Staff
finter (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/01/GettyImages-620189150.jpg

Disgraced comedian Louis C.K. reportedly joked about his own sexual misconduct during a standup set Wednesday, simply telling the audience, “I like to jerk off, and I don’t like being alone.”

According to the Daily Beast, Louis C.K. joked openly about his admission that he masturbated in front of women without their consent.

Things - Person - Crowd

“You’ve read the worst possible things you could read about a person, about me, and you’re here,” he remarked to the crowd.

The former Louie star also seemed to address the controversy caused by a recent set of his that leaked online. In the set, he can be heard ripping on Parkland survivors and anti-gun activists like David Hogg.

People - Joke - Kids - Audience - Point

“If you ever need people to forget that you jerked off, what you do is you make a joke about kids that got shot,” the 51-year-old said, also telling the audience, “The whole point of comedy is to say things that you shouldn’t say. That’s the entire point.”

Indeed, the comedian caused quite a stir...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I find it extremely funny when people keep voting and expecting the government to change!
Tagged: