Rami Malek's identical twin brother Sami is a teacher... but loves to join in on awards season fun

Mail Online | 1/17/2019 | Tracy Wright For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/17/15/8652566-0-image-a-5_1547739881823.jpg

He's an award-winning actor with a growing resume.

And while Rami Malek appears to take on any role with ease, he remains somewhat secretive about his personal life but it has been revealed he has an identical twin brother.

Bohemian - Rhapsody - Star - Brother - Sami

The 37-year-old Bohemian Rhapsody star and his brother Sami are a mere four minutes apart, and while Rami has taken a liking to the bright lights of Hollywood, Sami opted to pursue the educational field as a teacher.

In 2015, Rami admitted to Jimmy Kimmel that the pair 'don't look as much alike as we used to' but that didn't stop them from getting into some trouble.

Day - Monologue - Tragedy - Rami - Talk

'So he calls me one day... he goes, 'Hey, do you know a Greek monologue from a Greek tragedy?'' Rami told the talk show host.

''Yeah, of course, I've just been doing this for four years.' He goes, 'Listen, I need you to come down to my university' — a major American university here in Los Angeles — he goes, 'I need you to do this for my class. It's gonna give me the points I need.''

Rami - Way - Lecture - Hall - Professor

Rami then made his way to the lecture hall where the professor questioned if he is ready to perform.

'I go, 'Yeah I'm gonna get my points and we're...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!