Los Angeles mother-of-three spends $2,000 on 70 collagen injections in her stomach

Mail Online | 1/17/2019 | Dianne Apen-sadler For Mailonline
baileyboo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/17/10/8641254-0-image-a-12_1547719678558.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/11/14/3694473780355745432/1024x576_MP4_3694473780355745432.mp4

A mother-of-three spent $2,000 (£1,500) on 70 collagen injections on her stomach in a bid to get back the six pack she had ten years ago.

Marcela Iglesias, who lives in Los Angeles, had the world's first spider web abs enhancement last week - three months after having a similar procedure on her derrière.

Procedure - Muscles - Core - Something - Marcela

The unusual procedure should tighten her muscles and keep her core strong - something Marcela plans to maintain through a healthy diet and regular exercise.

The results from the procedure, completed by Dr Aleix Bazzi, will come to fruition in up to three months time, and could last around a year.

Marcela - Years - Lighter - Pack - Time

Marcela said: 'Ten years ago when I was 10lbs lighter, I used to have an amazing six pack, at the same time I was going to the gym five days a week for an hour and a half.

'I don't dislike the way I look now, but after seeing the results of the Spider Butt procedure I really wanted Dr Bazzi to create something similar for my abdomen.

Feels - Hours - Procedure - Stomach

'It already feels really tight there like I have just worked out for ten hours, as soon as the procedure was finished my stomach felt really tight.

'Unfortunately, there is no magic procedure, but we will see how good it looks at six months just in time for summer, I am avoiding surgery as much as I can.

'It - Stomach - Prevent - Gravity - Everything

'It will flatten my stomach and prevent it from sagging, as you grow older you can't defy gravity but I'm trying to keep everything in place and position.

'It worked well for me and I love the fact that I don't have to go under the knife, the next one for me could be my face.

'It - Something - Person

'It was something I really wanted to do, and I believe I am the first person...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!