Serial killer Ted Bundy discusses his foot fetish and insists he isn't a psychopath in new series

Mail Online | 1/15/1978 | Keith Griffith;Stephanie Haney For Dailymail.com
PaMe (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/16/21/8620820-0-image-a-3_1547675729530.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/14/2114779132316138808/1024x576_MP4_2114779132316138808.mp4

Late serial killer Ted Bundy's foot fetish is just one of the surprising revelations the murderer made during interviews which will be heard for the first time in an upcoming docuseries.

The Netflix series, Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes, includes audio from some 100 hours of unheard audio from interviews with Bundy prior to his 1989 execution in Florida.

Series - Book - Name - Stephen - G

The series is based off a book by the same name, written by Stephen G. Michaud and Hugh Aynesworth, who interviewed the notoriously charismatic murderer, believed to have killed dozens of women.

The book details how Bundy refers to himself as 'the entity' and 'the organism,' but insists he did not suffer from schizophrenia and had 'normal chromosomes.'

Point - Bundy - Dream - Pairs - Socks

At one point, Bundy explains that his dream was to purchase unlimited pairs of socks and underwear, and that he would use stolen credit cards to purchase 'three or four dozen' pairs of socks at a time.

'I have always felt deprived of underwear. This is for real. I mean, I've got a sock fetish; I am really sick when it comes to socks,' Bundy said in the interviews.

'Those - Things - People - Ted - Bundy

He continued: 'Those are some of the things for people who really want to know what makes Ted Bundy tick. I'm very close to my feet. They're probably the most attractive feet you've ever seen. Socks are such a serious part of my life.'

WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES

Bundy - Victims - Corpses - Rituals - Base

Still, Bundy, who was known to revisit his victims' corpses for sick sexual rituals, insisted that those who believed him to be insane were off base.

'I know I'm not crazy, or insane, incompetent, anything else. I'm not an animal and I'm not crazy and I'm not a split personality. People refuse to believe that. That's their problem,' he said.

Interviews - Bundy - Childhood

In the interviews, Bundy delved into his childhood and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!