Dori: Want to unclog roads, lower rents? Stop attracting illegal immigrants

MyNorthwest.com | 1/16/2019 | Staff
k.collazi (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://mynorthwest.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Seattle-traffic-1.jpg

What if I told you that I could virtually eliminate gridlock in this region? That I could lower housing prices, especially for the poor and working class? And that I could raise wages, especially for the poor and working class? What if I told you I could do all of that, and it wouldn’t cost one penny in tax dollars?

If you would just have the wisdom to put me in charge, I could do all of that. What is this magic formula, you might ask? I’m willing to say things that people aren’t willing to say in this politically correct region.

Seattle - Times - Article - Population - King

You may have seen the Seattle Times article stating that the immigrant population in King County has topped 500,000. I think there is a distinction between legal and illegal immigrants. My grandparents were legal immigrants who came through Ellis Island.

Immigration is part of the fabric, the tapestry, the diversity of America, and one of the many things that makes America a great nation. We are still incredibly generous in our legal immigration process; we allow an incredible number of people to come here. So I wondered when I saw that story, how many of those 500,000 immigrants have come here illegally?

Question - US - Census - Question - Government

We don’t know. We’re not allowed to ask that question. The U.S. Census doesn’t ask that question to determine who is here illegally. Local government, including law enforcement, won’t ask the question, because we’re a sanctuary state.

But here’s what I do know — according to Respect Washington founder Craig Keller — who made a public records request with the state Department of Licensing — we had 350,000 people in this state who had a driver’s license without a social security number eight years ago.

Are

Are all of them here illegally? Not necessarily. But most probably are — this is one of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: MyNorthwest.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a Government intervention.