Fit Mother-of-two, 41, with incredible physique shares her anti-ageing tips

Mail Online | 1/16/2019 | Matilda Rudd For Daily Mail Australia
DebraS (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/16/05/8586064-0-image-a-68_1547616849424.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/02/22/3226623754682414175/1024x576_3226623754682414175.mp4

Mother-of-two Belinda Norton might be 41 but her svelte physique and glowing skin are as good as someone half her age.

The physical education teacher from the Gold Coast, Queensland, has made a living out of sharing her nutritional and fitness advice, so her fans were very eager to hear about her anti-ageing secrets too.

Post - Blivewear - Ms - Norton - Importance

In a lengthy post on her website Blivewear, Ms Norton delved into the importance of foods like almonds, salmon and blueberries, as well as incorporating weights into your routine rather than runs.

'Eat blueberries for breakfast whether it be in a smoothie, on oats, handfuls of them on the run, frozen ones in yogurt... just eat them,' she wrote.

'They - Antioxidants - Vitamins - Research - Properties

'They are loaded with antioxidants and high in vitamins. Research states they have excellent anti-ageing properties due to their cognitive benefits.

'These little fruits are high in vitamin K and C and have also been found to improve our blood quality, thus enhancing our cardiovascular health and fighting disease.'

Youth-chasers - Spinach - Times - Week - Week

She also argued for youth-chasers to indulge in spinach five times a week, salmon twice a week and almonds daily.

On the topic of exercise, Ms Norton long ago stopped doing so much jogging and instead opted for light weight work in the gym.

Try - Run - Running - Body - Shape

'Please try less running. I know and I appreciate a good run but I have found excessive running to be counter productive to our best body shape,' she explained.

'Over the years I have significantly shortened my running distances and instead complete quality speed sessions. I used to run and run and this created such stress in my body that I began to age faster.

'I - Distances - Race - Sprints - Weights

'I run only between three and 7km distances now unless I am completing a race. Otherwise I vary walking, sprints, or complete a weights...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!